Wednesday, May 19, 2010

"A Student at SPAWAR"

"Imagine" magazine recently published an article by former Science and Engineering Apprenticeship Program (SEAP) participant Ayesha Bose who wrote about her hands-on experience in the lab at SSC Pacific.

Bose, a high school student who aspires to become an engineer, worked with the Tactical Situations Assessment Technologies group in developing communication techniques based in imagery and gestures. Among her projects was the wireless eGlove.

"Though I was at SPAWAR for just eight weeks, I experienced the satisfaction of making a tangible difference through my work there," she writes. "My friends have almost lost their tolerance with me, as I continue to talk about my internship six months later, but I'm sure the excitement of this experience will stay with me for a long, long time."

Read Ayesha's "A Student at SPAWAR".

No comments:

Post a Comment